2. Following Privacy and Security Terms/Adjustments: Logo ("Site Owner") reserves the right to change privacy and security terms and bring additional provisions at any time without priorAll adjustments made will be presented inhere to inform about the qualifications of information collected during the use of Site, how to use this information, the conditions under which this information may be shared with others and all necessary privacy terms. Users should regularly read the terms of confidentiality under consideration in order to keep track of any modifications considering that Site Owner reserves the right to make modifications on confidentiality terms. The use of this website is subject to the user’s acknowledgment of the adjustments made in the confidentiality terms.
3. Open System: The Users (User term is used as a general definition referring to all those who visit this Web Site, including the members, if any.) are deemed to acknowledge that internet environment is not safe and communication in this environment is risky, and that all kinds of information including personal information, passwords etc belonging to the third parties may relate to unlawful legal acts. Site Owner makes no warranty regarding the security and willful misconduct.
4. User Name and Password: Site Owner may require Membership/Registration for use of some parts of the Site. User may be given a username and a password during the registration, or s/he may be required to create a username and a password himself. User is directly responsible for preserving and protecting the confidentiality and for unlawful and unauthorized use of his/her user name and password. User is responsible for creating a strong password by using special numbers, letters and characters or making necessary changes to do so. User assumes responsibility for all transactions performed by using the membership name and password. Users should inform immediately Site as well as Site Owner of any disclosure of his/her login and password to third parties, loss of Member name and password or in case that membership security is at risk.
5. Preserving Information: Site Owner shows maximum effort to ensure the security of all pages in Web Site. Various technical and administrative applications are used for protecting the privacy, security and integrity of all data that is registered in Site.
6. Links to The Other Websites of Third Parties: There may be sub and parent sites that are not operated or controlled by Site Owner, but the third parties on this Site. It may be enabled for users to connect these sites by providing links and information. Site Owner makes no warranty that the access to these sites will be seamless and permanent along with the content, security, confidentiality policies concerning these sites. The responsibility is subject to the written terms given in these sites of the third parties. Before taking any action, security and privacy terms written in the relevant sites must be read. Site Owner will disclaim all liability whatsoever for any personal information, content and services provided and utilized on the aforementioned sites together with the privacy policies and applications of these sites.
7. Site Assistant Applications: There may be a need of assistant application to make certain sections of the Site available. In case of using these parts, the method and scope of use may be stored in site database. Therewithal we may use some "cookies" to facilitate your use of certain sections, and send information to the User by this means.
8. Personal Information:
- Name, surname, address/domicile, IP information, e-mail address, phone number etc personal information is/may be provided to visit, use or utilize any part of the site. User is deemed to accept that personal information s/he provided/disclosed/recorded himself will be visible to Site Owner, and all information s/he shared, recorded in Site will be disclosed to the Site Owner. User is deemed to accept that all information and contents s/he recorded will be visible to the other users and third parties provided that s/he selected a share-level as to share his personal information and contents with other users orthird parties.
- Site Owner reserves the right to classify and store all information and content provided and recorded by the user, and use them in accordance with Site purposes, transfer to domestic/foreign countries in line with legislation and utilize any information in database as required. User is deemed to permit Site Owner as to do so. Site Owner reserves the right to use Site events information, access tools and browser information as required.
- Sensitive Information: Site Owner must not require any sensitive information such as race, ethnic identity, religious/political/philosophical thought, psychological or physical health and autonomy etc as long as it is not required by law. Site Owner disclaims all liabilities concerning that such information is provided/recorded.
- Business information belonging to the Site members is also subject to the relevant provisions concerning personal information.
9. By permitting us to use your personal information, it is also deemed that you permit us to use this information to serve you and share them in cases of legal requirements and presentation activities of our services, members and third parties.
10. Commercial Communication: Logo may send electronic mail or commercial e-mail at your contact address that you shared on Site or shared with Logo or registered by any means. You are deemed to give approval/allow for electronic mails that may be sent by all kinds of electronic communication tools regardless of their commercial qualifications. You can always use your right to cancel your approval and reject commercial e-mails. Rejection requests shall be processed by Logo in 3 working days at the latest.
11. Violation of Rights of Privacy and Security: Site Owner reserves the right to reject information existing in system, remove and delete from content, and suspend Users' access to Site and Services without prior notice, terminate and cancel their membership (though it is not obligatory) in case of any violation or attempt of violation of the terms of Privacy, regardless of the fact that violation is realized or not. This term also applies when a third person performs a deed of violation or attempt of violation on behalf of the User.
12. Information and Contact: For further information concerning the privacy terms of website at www.logo.com.tr, send us an e-mail via email@example.com.